Spotify album query
Spotify album query powered by
Late 2010 version: return more common details on artist. Older version at
spotifysearchOLD.html if you have problems with this version.
Enter Spotify search query:
Countries (we will show availability information for up to six countries):
About Spotify Album Search
Spotify album search uses the Spotify search mechanism (http://ws.spotify.com/search/1/track.xml?q=...) to recover
track information and present it in an album oriented format.
jQuery to provide the underlying mechanisms,
jQuery dataTables to provide table support,
and cross site script helper to help with cross site scripting.
Spotify album search is still in a fairly raw state. There are many possible enhancements, including
- User control to stop input on a large result
- User control to progressively enable a large result
- Ability to open out the track information for each album within the page.
- More convenient way to enable cross site scripting.
- Other convenience functions such as memory of recent queries.
- Work out 'did you mean' hint for empty result.
- etc etc
- 3 Mar 2010: More choice of countries shown in the number of tracks summary.
- 15 March 2010: Launch mechanism changed for ease of use, and more generic corss site helper.